windows 11 activated iso free download
Since 2015, Microsoft has not come up with a newer version other than that of Windows 10. Therefore, as soon as there is a new update to the systems of windows 10, the users can expect updates in the earlier versions as well. The latest update to the version can be expected similar to the earlier versions except with a UX refresh.
Windows 11 will consist of a power and security system similar to Windows 10. However, there have been changes in the design of the Windows. Users will get new and refreshing looks, tools, apps, sounds, etc. There have been considerations on the details to give a new experience to the Users.
Features have been added and designed in a way that they are suited to any of the user devices. The authorities have not yet specified the launch date of the update. However, the release can be expected anytime for all the users. Users with 32 and 64 bit OS devices can download the Windows 11 installation file as soon as it is out.
Before downloading the Windows 11 ISO Image
We strongly recommend that you only use official downloads of the Windows 11 disc image, and stay clear of the Windows 11 leak which was leaked before the Windows 11 event. Avoid downloading from peer-to-peer sources as the download could contain a virus, or simply the wrong version. Additionally, with the Windows 11 release, a developer version of Windows 11 was leaked before the official release. This version of the Windows 11 ISO file download may be still online. It is best to refrain from installing this and simply using the official version. Download Windows 11 Activator
When will Windows 11 be released?
The Windows 11 release date has not yet been fixed. We currently have a rough release date before the 2021 holidays, so later this year. It is however possible to sign up for the Windows 11 beta from July, giving users access to Windows 11 before the final release.
Features of Windows 11
The Microsoft New Operating System WIN 11 is launched the Beta version Insider Preview for testing. However, In Holiday 2021 November the Final Official Releases its. More, Read Windows 11 features below:
- Round corners will be seen in Windows 11. they have replaced pointed corners.
- After Windows 10, 20215 year no changes in sound has been noticed. In Windows 11 you might experience the best in sound.
- New widgets has been introduced.
- New Start menu, Task Bar has been set up
- Split screens and creating various groups in the windows 11 has also been added.
- Trendy and new icons has been added this time.
- New animations has also been part of Windows 11 SE.
How to Install Windows 11 Update or Upgrade
Microsoft has released the latest version of Windows 11 Download directly from the official website. However, after download the 32 or 64 Bit version you need to follow the below steps to install it on your Computer/ Desktop, Laptop.
- Download the Windows 11 ISO file Free Full Version in a 16 GB hard disk drive or pen drive.
- Boot the drive and make no alteration.
- As in the drive Windows 11 will be flashed click on the start button.
- Insert the drive in that system where Windows 11 have to be installed.
- By pressing the boot key, restart the system.
- Soon after Windows 11 installation will begin.
- Choose time, language and other options.
- Choose Install now.
Windows 11 System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for Windows 11 operating system are as follows:
- Processor: 1GHz 64-bit processor or CPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Display: >9 inch with 720p HD Resolution
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- System Firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- Graphics: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0
Windows 11 Recommended System Requirements
The best and recommended PC requirements for Windows 11 OS are as follows:
- CPU: 2 GHz or faster
- RAM: 8 GB
- SSD: 128 GB
- GPU: Integrated GPU from Intel HD Graphics/Iris Graphics families
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10
- DirectX: Version 12
- Screen Resolution: 720p HD
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
How to install windows 11 ISO File 64 Bit
- First, visit the Microsoft website microsoft.com
- Download the ISO File for 32 Bit or 64 Bit as per your system
- Now get the USB Drive having 16 GB Space
- Make the Pen drive Bootable with RUFUS
- Now launch the RUFUS & Select the Downloaded ISO File.
- Don’t change anything make the Fields default & click on the Start Button
- Now windows 11 will be visible on Your USB drive
- Directly plug in the USB drive to your system/Laptop
- Start your laptop/PC & keep pressing the Boot key
- From the Boot device option, Select USB as the primary installation
- Now enter the start Button & Windows 11 will be started installing
- Now Choose Language, Time & Keyboard options
- Click on Install Now button
- provide the Product key. If you don’t have then select, I don’t have a product key option
- Now select the Windows 11 Edition & select the partition for windows 11 installation
- Click Next, and your window 11 will start to Install.